All visitors to India must have a valid visa to travel to and enter India. The Indian Government have recently introduced a e-Tourist Visa
e-Tourist Visa Facility is available for holders of passport of following countries/territories
Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Island,Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand,Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Russia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam.
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
- E-TOURIST VISA is allowed for a maximum validity of 30 days with single entry facility by the Immigration Officers at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Thiruvanthapuram, Kochi Airports on payment of a fee of US $ 60/- or equivalent amount in Indian rupees per passenger (including children).
- E-TOURIST VISA is allowed for a maximum of two times in a calendar year to a foreigner with a minimum gap of two months between two visits.
- E-TOURIST VISA shall be non-extendable and non-convertible.
- The foreigners of above mentioned countries may avail of E-TOURIST VISA for a period up to 30 days for tourism, medical treatment, casual business or to visit friends/relatives, etc.
- E-TOURIST VISA facility is not applicable to the holders of Diplomatic/Official Passports.
- Further, E-TOURIST VISA shall not be granted to the foreigners who have permanent residence or occupation in India. Such persons can visit India on normal visa, as applicable.
Participants from Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan and Foreigners of Pakistani origin are advised to apply for Visas sufficiently in advance to allow for processing time of their applications.
To Apply online or for additional information visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html
For all visa and conference related queries please contact – email@example.com