Early Bird Registration
Early Bird Registrations is open until 10th May 2016 for the AsRES International Conference 2016. This is your opportunity to get in early and secure your participation.
|Category||Fee ( Aust $)|
Early Bird before:
10th May 2016
|Full Registration After:
10th May 2016
- Student: Full time graduate or undergraduate university student.
You may be asked to provide a copy of student ID to the registration office by e-mail or fax.
- Accompanying Person: Spouses or family members of participants. An accompanying person registration does not include attendance at academic sessions.
Full registration includes:
- Attendance at all academic sessions
- Welcome reception on July 12
- Cultural program with Dinner on July 13 and Gala Conference Dinner on July 14
- Lunch on July 13, 14 and 15
- Tea breaks
- Full papers (access to paper via AsRES.net download system)
- Annual AsRES Membership Fee
- Conference bag
- Accompanying person’s registration includes reception, dinner and lunch.
- All lunches will be at the conference venue.
- A presenting author needs to register and pay the conference fee before 15 June 2016. For registrations happening after 15 June 2016 the paper may not be included in conference proceeding.
Registration and Payment
- Registration and Payment can be made via credit card on the conference secure payment facility operated by TryBooking. Follow the link: REGISTRATION
- Alternatively payment may also be made by direct funds transfer or international bank draft. Please email info@AsRES.net for details regarding these alternative payment methods.
- All fees and charges are in Australian Dollars. Full payment must be received prior to the Conference
- Cancellations must be advised in writing to the Conference Office. Cancellations received before 9 June 2016 will receive a refund of registration fees less an administration charge of $200.00.
- Cancellations after this date will not be refunded.
- Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that at the time of your registration for the Conference and when booking your travel that you take out an insurance policy of your choice.
- In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances, the Conference Organiser accepts no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by you.
- The Conference Organiser accepts no liability for injuries/losses of whatever nature incurred by you and/or people with you, or for loss or damage to your luggage and/or personal belongings.
- AsRES cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance.
- The program is correct at the time of printing, but the Conference Organiser reserves the right to alter the program as necessary.
- Neither the host university nor the conference organisers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
- The Conference Organisers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Conference for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Conference and/or its content at their sole discretion.